Sunday, June 26, 2011

A Note from Pastor Greg

Pastor Steve praying over the team, June 26, 2011
Thanks for your interest in our team and trip to Haiti! 

As you read these updates, concerning our preaching, teaching, VBS, and medical teams, pray with an attitude of thanksgiving for the grace and power available to us through the gospel.  May God give us joy in the victories and perseverance in the trials before us.  Thank you for your labor on our behalf.   

Ephesians 6:18 "...praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints, 19 and also for me, that words may be given to me in opening my mouth boldly to proclaim the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains, that I may declare it boldly, as I ought to speak.,,"

We are keenly aware of the prayer cover that you, our church, family and friends provide for us on these trips.  Without this spiritual support our labor is in vain!  Pray also that we will abide in Christ by faith and that we will glorify him in much fruit!

John 15:4 "Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me. 5 I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing....7 If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. 8 By this my Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit and so prove to be my disciples."

We look forward to sharing with you on our return.   May God bless you and use you in your 'mission field' during our time away.

Grace and peace to us all!

Greg for the team

1 comment:

  1. praying for your safe arrival, and that you get through customs and settled in without complications!
    allyson

    ReplyDelete